Professional First Aid Training, Event Medical Cover & Private Ambulance Service
Navigate to the page you require by clicking on the required page in the list to the left of the page
NOVEMBER 2014 Tel: 08717 179514 Mobile: 07807 456569
Join Us On FaceBook:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/270194749753664/
Permission is given to use this web site only if you agree to our terms and conditions https://phecta.sharepoint.com/Pages/PaymentTerms.aspx
Updated Friday, November 28, 2014 12:00 PM
Wind: 11 mph
52° / 34°
49° / 32°
44° / 33°
44° / 29°
We provide a wide range of courses and services including:
Vision, mission and values
Our vision is:
Those in need of first aid and medical assistance should receive it without prejudice from members of the organisation.
Our mission is:
- to provide an effective and efficient first aid service to people in local communities
- to provide training and products that allow first aid and related health and safety needs to be delivered in local communities
- to encourage personal development for individuals through training and by membership of our organisation.
- to provide a body of trained adult members able to assist local authorities and health organisation in times of need.
- to provide training and opportunities to young persons between the ages of 6 and 18 years of age to develop them as good citizens.
- provide care to those who need it without discrimination and without prejudice
- put the needs of others first
- show commitment to those around them through their knowledge and skills
- welcome and value individuals who offer their talents and time for the service of others
- work for, with and in local communities providing pre-hospital care
- respect the trust placed upon in order to treat vulnerable persons
- encourage and bring out the best in their selves and their colleagues
- deliver care to all patients as though they were one of their own family.