Professional First Aid Training, Event Medical Cover &
Private Ambulance Service
Navigate to the page you require by clicking on the required page in the list to the left of the page
February 2016 Tel: 07807 456569 or 07736 743956
Join Us On Face Book:-
Copy and past the following URL:
Updated Saturday, February 6, 2016 12:00 PM
Wind: 18 mph mph
48° / 35°
46° / 39°
43° / 35°
39° / 37°
The Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Training Agency (PHECTA) provide High Quality Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Training, Private Emergency Medical Ambulance Services and Event Medical Cover
training for organisations and individuals working in the Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Sector.
ambulances for private patients, Private Health Care providers as well as being available to the NHS.
- emergency ambulances, staff and equipment for event medical cover.
- first aid at work and fpos(I) training for the general public
- fpos(I) FAW training for those working in hostile environments.
Vision, mission and values
Our vision is:
Those in need of first aid and medical assistance should receive it without prejudice from members of the organisation.
Our mission is:
- to provide an effective and efficient first aid service to people in local communities
- to provide training and products that allow first aid and related health and safety needs to be delivered in local communities
- to encourage personal development for individuals through training and by membership of our organisation.
- to provide a body of trained adult members able to assist local authorities and health organisation in times of need.
- to provide training and opportunities to young persons between the ages of 6 and 18 years of age to develop them as good citizens.
- provide care to those who need it without discrimination and without prejudice
- put the needs of others first
- show commitment to those around them through their knowledge and skills
- welcome and value individuals who offer their talents and time for the service of others
- work for, with and in local communities providing pre-hospital care
- respect the trust placed upon in order to treat vulnerable persons
- encourage and bring out the best in their selves and their colleagues
- deliver care to all patients as though they were one of their own family.
Permission is given to use this web site only if you agree to our terms and conditions https://phecta.sharepoint.com/Pages/PaymentTerms.aspx